[mrtg] Re: Monitoring same OID differnet device's

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Mon May 21 14:31:56 MEST 2001

I've seen this kind of post before, informing users to use a zero OID.
Currently I'm logging open ISDN calls on a 3640 chassis and have the same
OID in the target.

It won't be difficult to find a null OID but can anybody recommend a global
one that I can use on all devices.

Thanks

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.