[mrtg] Re: Spikes in MRTG graphs and logs...

Schuyler Bishop SBishop at e-xpedient.com
Mon May 21 15:43:31 MEST 2001

Interestingly enough, I've found that the spikes are caused by using an
config created by an old version of cfgmaker, and running with the latest
version of MRTG.  When I create a config for the same router, and run it in
parallel with the older-cfgmaker-created-version (same version of MRTG), the
newer-cfgmaker-created config shows no spike.

Sounds like a little incompatibility between configs.

Schuyler