[mrtg] Re: RRD Tool

Shipley, Rob rshipley at state.mt.us
Thu May 24 16:35:40 MEST 2001

There is a rrdtool.exe file within the (rrdtool-1.0.33.x86distr.zip is the
latest) zip file binary. You will need to have your path set for the exe
file or include the pathing to the file. The rrdtool executable works on any
Window platform. If you are wanting to use it piped or the perl shared
module, there are readme files in the zip for installing them. Make sure to
read "rrdtool integration" with MRTG. You will have to modify the
configuration file.