[mrtg] Re: Strange grpahs

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 19:06:57 MEST 2001

Another possibility is that the returned values exceed MaxBytes. I
discovered that this would also give gaps in the graph.

Jack up MaxBytes to 100 X it's current value and see if there aren't spikes
in your data.

HTH,
Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, SCE, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage (soon to be Wash. Mutual)    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?

Matt Walkowiak wrote:
>that can happen if the device you are monitoring does not respond to mrtg's
>SNMP query.

Guðmundur Ö. Ingvarsson Originally asked: