[mrtg] Re: 114 Mbps: Strange grpahs

Guðmundur Ö. Ingvarsson gudmundur.ingvarsson at islandssimi.is
Fri May 25 13:12:34 MEST 2001

Alrighty.. That cuased the entire ATM node network to stop responding to my
requests until I removed the :::::2

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Kveðja / Regards

======================================
Guðmundur Örn Ingvarsson
Chief technician of daily operations /
Rekstrarstjóri á rekstrarborði
Íslandssími hf
Web Site - http://www.islandssimi.is
E-Mail - gudmundur.ingvarsson at islandssimi.is
Buisness phone - +354 595 5074
Mobile phone - +354 820 5074

                    David Sawyer
                    <david.sawyer at uk.mc        To:     'Guðmundur Ö. Ingvarsson' <gudmundur.ingvarsson at islandssimi.is>, mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
                    khboc.com>                 cc:
                                               Subject:     RE: [mrtg] Re: 114 Mbps: Strange grpahs
                    05/25/2001 10:27

That is in the manual (reference.html)

add 5 colons (:) and a number 2 to the end of your target.

ie

Target[ezwf]: 2:public at router1:::::2