[mrtg] Re: shiva access manager active users

Pierre Journel - Yahoo journel at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 01:05:33 MEST 2001

Hello,

Here what I use to monitor our Shiva Access Manager. I found this
values after browsing through the Shiva MIB with getif.

Number of current users: 1.3.6.1.4.1.166.1.14.4.0
Total memory: 1.3.6.1.4.1.166.1.8.1.0
memory available: 1.3.6.1.4.1.166.1.8.2.0

The MIB files are somewhere on the CD with the Shiva software.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Pierre.

=====