[mrtg] Cisco router not responding?

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Tue May 29 13:28:13 MEST 2001

I was monitoring total calls on a Cisco 801 router

Total inbound calls 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.26.1.1.1.1.13.0.1
Total outbound calls 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.26.1.1.1.1.11.0.1

This has been working for almost a week, but the graphs failed to update on
Saturday 26th at 15:35.

I have not changed the config, community string or anything for that matter
(I don't do weekends).

Also, if I use GetIf *nothing* is returned when I walk the "ciscoIsdnMib"
branch (it was ok on Friday).

When I walk "ciscoMgnt" I only get 27 entries returned and the only ISDN
related info is "ciscoCallHistoryTableMaxLength" = 100 and
"ciscoCallHistoryRetainTimer" = 15.

It's as though part of the internal MIB in the router has become corrupt, or
not responding, I have reloaded the router but no change, any ideas?

Router IOS version 12.0(3)T1

Thanks
David Sawyer

Running MRTG on Windows 95/98/NT/2k take a look at my MRTG daemon.
http://www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.