[mrtg] Re: Need OID for 3com Superstack II switch

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Tue May 29 14:57:06 MEST 2001

Polling ifInOctets & ifOutOctets on my switch (SuperStack 3 3300XM) using
GetIf returns good values so you don't need a specific OID as the default
will work.

ie
target[sw1port1]: 101:public at ipaddress
target[sw1port2]: 102:public at ipaddress
target[sw1port3]: 103:public at ipaddress
Blah
Blah
target[sw2port1]: 201:public at ipaddress

HTH
Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.