[mrtg] Re: MRTG on Win2K _without_ pop-ups?

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Wed May 30 14:41:03 MEST 2001

I was also annoyed with those boxes popping up every 5 mins so I created a
little program to stop it, plus a few extra things thrown in for good
measure.

Go to http://www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon/ to find out more.

If you have the 'RunAsDaemon: Yes' option in your config then remove it.

There are other utils out there that will also stop the DOS boxes popping
up, but mine is the only one that will allow you to change the polling time
and the mrtg script without having to stop the Perl process.

HTH
Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.