[mrtg] Re: Aggregating ports via mrtg

cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com cpt2 at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed May 30 17:02:57 MEST 2001

This is straight from the documentation, perhaps it pays to read it first.

You can also use several statements in a mathematical expression. This could be used to aggregate both B channels in an
     ISDN connection or multiple T1s that are aggregated into a single channel for greater bandwidth. Note the whitespace
     arround the target definitions.

     Example:

      Target[ezwf]: 2:public at wellfleetA + 1:public at wellfleetA  * 4:public at ciscoF

Sent by:  mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch