[mrtg] Re: CFGMAKER on NT doing multiple Switches

Frank Carreiro fcarreiro at loweryinc.com
Wed May 30 19:23:31 MEST 2001

Welp...

I'm running it from Linux myself (not NT).  I have a cron job that runs
for each device (created seperate cfg files for each device).  This way
if I wanted to start/stop monitoring for a single device I could simply
remark it (from crontab).  I can also change how often a particular
device is monitored.

NT shouldn't be much tougher to do.  NT 4.0's scheduler isn't all that
great but I'm sure this could be done.  I believe there is a shareware
cron service you can download/install to simplify this.  Windoze 2000's
schedules is MUCH better.  Should  be easier to setup.

Frank