[mrtg] Re: MRTG Graphs not working

Quibell, Marc mquibell at icn.state.ia.us
Tue Nov 6 15:59:34 MET 2001

I've done both, using several different options of identifying the
interfaces. I used cfgmaker's syntax and my own, just using an IP address.
It does see the interface (no errors) but no data. When I ran cfgmaker, the
interface is commented out, stating, "has a speed of 0 which makes no
sense". I think I am having a problem with the hs.9.1.32 PVC interfacing
nomenclature. It'll see hs.9.1 but not the actual 32 PVC? Thanks.

Marc