[mrtg] Cisco 2621s and MRTG and RedHat 7.1

James Dean Young jd at sundream.com
Sun Nov 11 20:23:25 MET 2001

I currently have MRTG monitoring my switches and routers. Everything
is working well.

What I really want to monitor, is the CPU load and anything else that
is possible and useful.

Also, does anyone have an accurate way of adding the total bandwidth
from each month from MRTG?

Any help would be appreciated, or perhaps better yet...some actual
config example files!

I am using Cisco 2621s and 3Com Superstack 1100s and running MRTG on RedHat 7.1
--

-
    James Dean Young
    jd at sundream.com

"Sometimes you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you
look at it right"
    - Robert Hunter