[mrtg] Re: Oppss, deleted cfg file

Scott Howell showell at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 16 22:20:41 MET 2001

Try using Midnight Commander  (mc at the command line)  and look for
undelete..  usually in the
/.deleted directory.  It probably won't work, but as a last ditch effort, I
have been able to find lost files..

(only some of my machines have this available)  I beleive it depends on the
version of whichever distribution of (li)(u)nix you have...

Good Luck!!
-Scott