[mrtg] Mrtg Graphs on different hours

Gabriel Lorenzo needle at arrakis.es
Tue Nov 20 23:49:02 MET 2001

Hi folks.

I found accidentaly this URLs, from the Australian Academic and Research
Network

http://www.aarnet.edu.au/support/mrtg.html

http://counter.nsw.aarnet.net.au/aarnet/create_mrtg_snmp

The second link brings you directly to the Mrtg Statistics, but as you will
see you can choose
the graphs on different Interfaceson different days and hours.

As far as I know there is no possibility on quering results from a different
day, because
every day the daily-sample graphs get consolidated into the weekly one.

Any idea ? maybe they copy the files into another directory every hour, so
that they can query it later?
Dont know..  What do you think about the Web Design? I think it is a pretty
good Idea, for
keeping track of your past Mrtg samples.

    Gabriel.