[mrtg] MRTG time does not change

shawn xu shawnxu2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 19:54:49 MET 2001

I followed Tobias Oetiker's UNIX guide to install MRTG
into a RedHat Linux 7.1 machine.

I got x-y frames, but no graphs, because MRTG x-axis
time doesn't change. It says the default time is 5
minutes, and my web page does refreshing every 5
minutes, but x-axis time does not go, and always says:

The statistics were last updated Wednesday, 21
November 2001 at 12:46

which is the time when I run

/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg /home/mrtg/cfg/mrtg.cfg

My Linux machine system time is working fine, I
checked.

What is the problem? where should I check? and how to
fix? Please help!

Many thanks!

Shawn Xu