[mrtg] Re: MRTG time does not change

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Nov 21 21:36:50 MET 2001

When you run it from the command line, do you get any errors?

>>> shawn xu <shawnxu2000 at yahoo.com> 11/21/01 02:49PM >>>
Hi, Paul:

I did put

RunAsDaemon: Yes

in /home/mrtg/cfg/mrtg.cfg file

But you remind me something: MRTG is really runnig?

then when I run:

ps -ef | grep mrtg, it shows

root  1175  1158  0 14:36 pts/0 00:00:00 grep mrtg

Is it running? how come it is not running, because I
said RunAsDaemon: Yes

Also I did reboot this machine many times, it doesn't
help.

Any idea again? Thank you so much!

Shawn Xu

--- "Paul C. Williamson" <pwilliamson at mandtbank.com>