[mrtg] Re: Load Balancing

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Mon Nov 26 14:35:22 MET 2001

Hello,

I don't know if it's possible but I try to make a concatenation of two
graph. I use two differents serial on the same router and load balacing with

them (2Mbits for each one and 4Mbits both), and I want to have the bandwith
used by these two serials on only one graphics (only one line for input
another one for output)
is it possible ?
thank you for answer

It sure is.

Target[device]: Instance1:public at 10.10.10.1 + Instance2:public at 10.10.10.2

See

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html#item_Multi_Ta
rget_Syntax

HTH
Dave

Jeremie

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.