[mrtg] Re: MRTG reporting 10x figures expected

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Tue Nov 27 10:34:13 MET 2001

Check the MaxBytes value, if its around 12,500,000 you should be ok.

MaxBytes = Bits / 8

10Mb = 10,000,000 Bits = 1,250,000 bytes
100Mb = 100,000,000 Bits = 12,500,000 Bytes

If your still have worries, send your config to the forum.

HTH
Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.