[mrtg] cisco 2900xl switch

josh elson josh at webintellects.com
Tue Nov 27 17:33:32 MET 2001

Hello,
            I am very new to mrtg and am having a problem getting mrtg
to graph incoming and outgoing traffic for our Cisco 2900XL 24 port
switch. I would like to monitor all ports and have 24 separate graphs. I
have read all through the documentation and am very confused. I have
mrtg measuring traffic locally but would like to monitor a remote
switch. Could someone please post the correct syntax I should use with
cfgmaker or to manually edit the config file. I seem to be hung up on
the MIB part (I think). Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

Kind Regards,
Josh Elson
WebIntellects Technical Support
josh at webintellects.com