[mrtg] Organizing Directories

Nuno Morgadinho nuno.morgadinho at tvcabo.pt
Tue Nov 27 16:26:49 MET 2001

Hello,

I'm doing an experience monitoring two routers at the same. I use a
mrtg1.cfg file relative to  router 1 an I include the mrtg2.cfg file of the
router 2 with the Include: command. This is working fine. The problem is
that the files of router 1 and router 2 are written all in the same
directorie, and I would like to have then separated. I used Workdir:
c:\www\router1 for mtrg1.cfg and Workdir: c:\www\router2 for mrtg2.cfg but
all the files are written in c:\www\router2. Does anyone knows how can I
separate the files in directories?
Thank you,

Nuno Morgadinho