[mrtg] Re: CPU utilization

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Nov 27 22:56:55 MET 2001

Are you able to do an snmpget of this OID?

What are the results?

Paul

>>> <lindsay.hunt at power.alstom.com> 11/27/01 04:18PM >>>

Hello,

I am having a problem monitoring CPU utilization on Nortel routers.  I have
verified that the OIDs I am using are correct.  Please let me know if you
see anything wrong with the following script.  I am not receiving any error
messages but no data is graphed. Thanks.

# Router CPU load %
Target[cpu.Agawam]:1.3.6.1.4.1.18.3.3.2.5.7.1.2.1&1.3.6.1.4.1.18.3.3.2.5.7.1.2.1:public at xxxxxxx

RouterUptime[cpu.Agawam]: public at xxxxx
MaxBytes[cpu.Agawam]: 100
Title[cpu.Agawam]: Agawam CPU LOAD
PageTop[cpu.Agawam]: <H1>Agawam CPU Load %</H1>
Unscaled[cpu.Agawam]: ymwd
ShortLegend[cpu.Agawam]: %
XSize[cpu.Agawam]: 380
YSize[cpu.Agawam]: 100
YLegend[cpu.Agawam]: CPU Utilization
Legend1[cpu.Agawam]: CPU Utilization in % (Load)
Legend2[cpu.Agawam]: CPU Utilization in % (Load)
Legend3[cpu.Agawam]:
Legend4[cpu.Agawam]:
LegendI[cpu.Agawam]:
LegendO[cpu.Agawam]: &nbsp;Usage
Options[cpu.Agawam]: gauge

Lindsay Hunt
Alstom Power

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for
any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.