[mrtg] Re: Getif errors

Alan Rader arader at finishline.com
Thu Nov 29 17:34:45 MET 2001

I figure it out, turns out it is the ISA client I am running on my PC.  If I
disable that, everything works fine.

ISA prevents me from telneting to my routers and switches too.  Not sure
why, I can telnet to one of my unix boxes, then telnet to a switch.
hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm

oh well, thanks

Alan Rader
Finish Line, Inc.