[mrtg] strange thing on one of my graphs.

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Fri Nov 30 00:48:14 MET 2001

I noticed something odd in a test case I'm running.  Config below:

Target[myrouter.perminute]: \Hssi4/0/0.6:public at myrouter:
SetEnv[myrouter.perminute]: MRTG_INT_IP="10.1.1.1"
MRTG_INT_DESCR="Hssi4/0/0.6"
MaxBytes[myrouter.perminute]: 5760000
Options[myrouter.perminute]: growright, perminute
YLegend[myrouter.perminute]: Bytes per minute
Title[myrouter.perminute]: Example of graph with perminute and growright
options
PageTop[myrouter.perminute]: <H1>Traffic Analysis for Hssi4/0/0.6 --
myrouter</H1>
	...etc

The weird thing is, there's a red line across the top where the 'MaxBytes'
value is.  I thought that this would only show up if you have AbsMax set as
well, and as you can see, I don't.  Anybody else ever seen this?  I haven't
so don't know if it's normal or not.

This is for the FAQ, so I'd like the picture to be correct, or at least
explainable. :)

Graph is attached, I expect it will be removed by the listbot.

-gabrielle
"Five out of four people have a problem with math."

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 4k (4736 bytes)