[mrtg] Re: 14all and cfgs

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Mon Oct 1 22:17:47 MEST 2001

Just rename 14all to the name of the customer and put it where
you like.  Then you could adjust the directories as you please.

You don't have to run all configs through the "14all.cgi" the exact
same way.  You can have a cgi called "customer1.cgi" if you
wanted.

Paul.

>>> Keith Olmstead <kolmstea at centurytel.net> 10/01/01 04:04PM >>>

Hello,

I have a a little question about 14all and the configs.

Here is my problem,  I am wanting to give customers access to view there
stats via a username and password.  I was thinking about using htacess andc
 reating a config file that just has there target interface in it.  So whent
 hey put there username and pass in, it goes to that config file and pullsu
 p only there interface.

After some more thought, I noticed that 14all is dependent on all of the
scripts being in one directory.  Is there a way to get 14all to use
multiple directories for config files instead of specifying one directoryi
 n the cgi?

Thanks,

Keith Olmstead