[mrtg] Re: Looking for script....

Dana Hudes dhudes at hudes.org
Thu Oct 4 15:28:44 MEST 2001

I don't think SNMP is quite what you want, rather you should use NetFlow and the various
tools that go with it.
I suppose you could look in the AToM MIB and figure it out from VPI/VCI.  That would certainly
give you an ATM-level view of how many cells you move around vs. an IP-level of how many
octets of production data. That is, do you want to see the ATM overhead?