[mrtg] Re: different directories

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Oct 9 21:36:34 MEST 2001

Try putting the Directory[ezwk]: router1 in each section having to do
with that target.  It is explained very clearly in the reference, found here:

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html#directory

Paul

>>> Aldo Salinas <aesalinas at plant.pp.panam.edu> 10/09/01 03:21PM >>>

i've been trying to setup mrtg to have different directories, for example, a
directory for router1, a directory for server1, and a directory for router2.
how can I go about doing this.  I've tried everything users tell me, but I
haven't been able to get it to work properly.  I've gone through the whole
www.mrtg.org site for help but I could not find a hint for this type of
setup.

can some one please help?  I've been trying to solve this issue for the last
week. I really need help.

Thanks

Aldo E. Salinas