[mrtg] Need help to generate cfg file for input and output errors.

Bryan Fung octopus at activision.com
Thu Oct 11 02:34:20 MEST 2001

Hi

I am new to the mrtg.  I followed the doc to create a very nice graph to
show input and output statistic of a Cisco Catalyst 2924XL switch.  How can
I include the input and output errors (maybe the collision) in the same
graph or separate graph?

I used the cookbook method to generate my first cfg file.
./cfgmaker --global 'WorkDir: /home/httpd/mrtg' --global 'Options[_]:
bits,growright' --output /home/mrtg/cfg/router1.cfg public at router1

Thanks.
Bryan