[mrtg] Re: browsers supported

Daniel R. Kilbourne drk at netophilia.net
Thu Oct 11 07:38:49 MEST 2001

Well, this is kind of a ridiculous question

MRTG has nothing to do with browser support

but, I think what you mean is the graphics created and what browsers can
read them.
Any version of mrtg older than 2.8.12 or so (I think) creates gif files, so
any browser should work, but if you have a specific one you will need to check

any newer mrtg version creates png files, which, AFAIK, are supported by
all major browsers, including Opera, IE, Netscrape, Mozilla, Galeon, so on.....