[mrtg] 14all tip

Tyler J. Frederick tyler at sportsline.com
Fri Oct 12 15:41:05 MEST 2001

I just tried this and it seemed to work so I figured I'd share it with you
all.  Like many of you, I run MRTG from cron (now), several times with
different config files so as to have diff groups with common configuration.

This is great, but I didn't like having to specify my individual config file
in 14all.cgi, plus I wanted to be able to run the cgi as I had done previously
and get a menu of all my targets.

I created a new config file that did nothing but include all my seperate
config files, and used that config for 14all.cgi (not mrtg at all).  Lo
and behold, it worked!  14all acted as though I had one big config file
again!

Anyhow, as I mentioned, many of you probably know this, but I didn't see
it in the docs anywhere so I figured I'd share it..

cheers!

tf.

--
Tyler J. Frederick