[mrtg] Re: Any ethernet switch which always floods?

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Wed Oct 17 18:05:32 MEST 2001

3Coms SuperStack II switches have a roving analyzer function that will let
you setup an analyzer port to hang a sniffer off of and monitor all inbound
and outbound traffic on specified ports.  I havent used this feature yet,
so I dont know if there is a limit to the number of ports that can be
monitored at one time.

Trent Melcher
Network/System Administrator
Startouch International