[mrtg] Re: Measureing Latency

Bhupesh Devgun bdevgun at cadence.com
Thu Oct 25 12:22:45 MEST 2001

Hi
    I am trying to install MRTG on Sun system .
I followed the doc and when compile ,I get the following error message :
gd_jpeg.o
gd_jpeg.c:26: jpeglib.h: No such file or directory
gd_jpeg.c:27: jerror.h: No such file or directory
gd_jpeg.c:193: #error IJG JPEG library BITS_IN_JSAMPLE value must be 8 or 12
gd_jpeg.c:368: #error IJG JPEG library BITS_IN_JSAMPLE value must be 8 or 12
make: *** [gd_jpeg.o] Error 1

Can someone help me ?

Thanks and Regards

Bhupesh Devgun
Sr Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems India Pvt. Ltd
Work Phone :+91-120-4562842 Extn. 4276
Vmail      :543-4276
Cell Email : 9811191315 at essarcellphone.com
Cell Phone :+91-9811191315

"Save Earth,its the only planet we have got"