[mrtg] syntax for cfgmaker to remove vlan filter

Bryant Loftin bloftin at Insight.com
Wed Oct 31 20:44:03 MET 2001

I'm attempting to enable the logging of a switch port on a cisco C3500XL
that have been labeled as vlan1 . I'm having a terrible time getting the
syntax for cfgmaker correct. I would manually edit the individual files
however I have around 20 of these and I'm lazy and I would rather use the
filter if possible.

Please post or link me to your command line using cfgmaker to create a
mrtg.cfg file that has the vlan filter disabled; enable logging of vlan
interface.

thanks for any help
bjl