[mrtg] Re: MaxBytes

WEYMIENS Bruno FTRD/DMI/SOP bruno.weymiens at rd.francetelecom.com
Mon Sep 3 16:13:55 MEST 2001

ok, I tried to put MaxBytes = 200, but in that case, the red line is put at
200, not 2000, and every value > 200 is ignored, which happens often because
"value" is multiplied by 10 !
:-(

What I'd like to have, is a kind of threshold equal to 2000, compared to a
value computed from 2 MIB OIDs (x * 10) ; and if the result is > 2000, then
ignore it.

is it possible ?

wb