[mrtg] Re: 14all customization

Mike Koch Mike.Koch at etsi.fr
Tue Sep 4 15:28:37 MEST 2001

Paul,

In fact I have already read it, and it helps me for switching to RRDTool.
Many thanks !

By the way, the URL you give doesn't work. I suppose that the right one is
what I found at :
http://www.geocities.com/paulcwilliamson/mrtg/rateup2rrd.html

Another great tutorial on what is RRD and how it works can be found on the
rrdtool.org website:
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/tutorial/rrdtutorial.html

I find it great to have the feedback from all people that have previously
done what others do later. It helps a lot, and saves time.

Maybe I will do something similar (if I can bring something new) in the
future...