[mrtg] YTicsFactor

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Tue Sep 4 21:14:55 MEST 2001

All

I cannot seem to get the YTicsFactor to work.  Im running 2.9.17 on a Redhat
6.2 box.  I had to multiply my values by 100 to take into account the
decimal (ex. 30.20  =  3020) but when I try to use the YTicsFactor: 0.01 to
show it as 30.20 I still see it as 3020 on the graph.  Any ideas????

Trent Melcher
Network/System Administrator
Startouch International
Office:402-346-4600 x103