[mrtg] Re: Backup Script

Dhiran Rajbhandari dhiren at atcnet.com.np
Wed Sep 5 09:26:27 MEST 2001

Hi,
         I am sending my backup script to you. This is based on
configuration file where you can define any directory name and any files
and the script will take backup of files that has been specified in
configuration file. But to suite your need you have to alter the script.
Actually I have designed the script take the backup of my mail server to
the CD-RW in tar.gz format. So, just mark out the lines in script which is
related to CD-RW and define the files in conf files that you want the
backup and than finally put the script in crontab so that it can run in
daily basis. I hope this will help you../
Please let me know if this is useful to you or not../

Rgds,
Dhiren

At 12:13 PM 9/5/2001 +0800, you wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>do you know of any script that can do backup of mrtg graphs on a daily basis.
>

>thanks and regards,
>Edgardo
>

>--

D h i r a n  R a j b h a n d a r i
Senior Executive
ATC Communications Network
7/28 Adarsh Nagar, Brigunj, Nepal
Phone: 977-51-24075
Email: dhiren at atcnet.com.np, dhiren at cybermail.com.np
"All man die, but matter how you die."
"Love is a journey, not a destination..."
Never trust a software package you don't have sources for'.  - BSD Community

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 258 bytes

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 5k (5267 bytes)