[mrtg] Blatant off-topic post :)

Garth K. Williams garth.williams at wtcs.org
Fri Sep 7 20:22:01 MEST 2001

Hi folks.

Forgive the intrusion, but after having been on "The List" for over 3 years, I consider it to be a list of my peers, and not one of anonymous strangers.  So here goes (short and sweet) ...

After that last AOL re-structuring (resulting in 1700 lay-offs), my position with them has been "impacted".  900 of us in Mountain View alone!  I am in transition, and will be officially gone by 23Oct.  But hey!  it ain't all bad.  They gave me an AOL CD in my severance package! :)

Anyway, I am looking for a network engineering/admin/consulting position, hopefully in the San Jose area.  If you are, or know of anyone who might be hiring, would you be so kind as to let me know?  The link to my profile and resume is at www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc/gkw_prof.htm.

Thanks all, and sorry for the off-topic post!

Garth
Email: garth.williams at wtcs.org

SNMP for the Public Community
http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc