[mrtg] MRTG does not send threshold notifications when run as service

Aslan, Soner sya26153 at GlaxoWellcome.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 05:18:46 MEST 2001

Hi,

When we run MRTG as a daemon, it successfully sends e-mails abouth
thresholds being exceeded (we are using MAPISEND for this). Inside config
file MRTG calls a .bat file and the .bat file uses MAPISEND to send the
e-mail.

However after we convert the MRTG into a service with FIREDAEMON, it does
not send any e-mails any more, although the threshold has been exceeded.

Do you know wht the problem is or know the solution?

Regards.

Soner Aslan.
Network Engineer.
GlaxoSmithKline.