[mrtg] Re: Cisco OID's

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Wed Sep 12 12:35:39 MEST 2001

> I am trying to collect the number of analog and isdn users on my 3640
> (IOS 12.1(9)) equipped with 2 E1 ports for incoming ppp connection
> but the results I am getting are wrong and inconsistent.
> The OID are:
>
> 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.2 (analog users)
> 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.3 (isdn users)

I monitor active PPP calls on a 3640 with the following OID

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.5.0

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.