[mrtg] It's backwards?

Carmen Haney CarmenH at PromatchInc.com
Wed Sep 12 21:46:48 MEST 2001

Hey there.  I installed the MRTG on a NT 4.0 Sp6 box to monitor a Cisco 2600
family router.
However, the graph still doesn't show the amount of traffic I believe that
we have.  And I am wondering how to test that?
Also, the graphs that are being written to the screen are timed backwards.
I guess the best way to explain that is to say that if I look at the weekly
graph, it's written as week 36    week 35   week 34, etc. instead of week 34
week 35   week 36.  Got me?  The little red arrows at the bottom of the
graph are pointing to the left instead of to the right.  Is there a way that
I can change this?
Might seem like an insignificant request, however, I have upper management
using this graph to tell "how well" we are doing and they are complaining
about the way that it is recording time. *sigh*
As always, any help is nice.
Thanks!
Carmen

-- Type: text/html