[mrtg] Re: mrtg.pl problem

LIM, Pan Wei [Alan] alan_lim at astro.com.my
Sat Sep 15 06:02:59 MEST 2001

Actually the mrtg/rrdtool on my server is working fine.
but there is notification/alert from mrtg when the router/router interface
is down....
then I'm using the bigbrother as well for monitoring my network.
There is a way that mrtg can integrate together with bigbrother..(mrtg.pl)
but unfortunately I not able to make it work...so
I'm seeking help on bigbrother and also mrtg...
Thank you.