[mrtg] Re: modem pools

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk at voyager.net
Tue Sep 18 00:14:00 MEST 2001

Wow do you need to read.

Are you trying to do cfgmaker?

What exactly are you trying to do?

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.4.0 would be the OID you need, but I am unsure as to what
you are trying to do with it'

I would suggest RTFM - start at the beginning, or skip to the sections about "configuration reference"

(for more of a hint, see the section on 'Explicit OIDs)

Keep in mind that, no offense, but I am being a lot nicer than I (and others) usually are about
straightforward RTFM cases like this. PLEASE read the docs before posting - you save yours and
everybody elses time that way.

george gittins extolled:

> im running the lastest version of mrtg and , im having
>
> problems getting the number of active modems i have
> available for my cisco as5200 .
> i seen the posts for a specific command and in try it
> myself
> the command was
> 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.4.0&1.3.6.1.4.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.5.0:public at ip
> address >router.cfg
> however nothign happens, but if i enter only the ip
> address i get the serial ports etc etc. im i doing it right

Daniel R. Kilbourne
daniel.kilbourne at corecomm.com
CoreComm Systems Engineering