[mrtg] Re: ATM

beto at 007mundo.com beto at 007mundo.com
Tue Sep 18 22:14:41 MEST 2001

According to them the ATM channel is configured to a limit of X cells per second, but MRTG is showing a number way bigger to that limit. I have checked everything on the cfg file and everythings seems ok for me but they insist that the values are wrong.

Alberto Peña Diaz
Webmaster ISP ETB
Bogota - Colombia