[mrtg] Re: snmp doesn't seem to retrieve data

Chris Morris CHRIS.MORRIS at innogy.com
Thu Sep 20 15:17:32 MEST 2001

You need to have LoadMIBs: <filename> in the mrtg config file !!!!

Chris Morris
Unix Services
Platform Services Team
Information Systems Department
Innogy Plc

> * Email :           mailto:chris.morris at innogy.com
> * Unity:            7-322-3413
> * Telephone:   +44 (0)1793 893413
> * Fax:              +44 (0)1793

The information contained in this email is intended only for the
use of the intended recipient at the email address to which it
has been addressed. If the reader of this message is not an
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination or
copying of the message or associated attachments is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
by return email or call 01793 877777 and ask for the sender and
then delete it immediately from your system.

Please note that neither Innogy nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).