[mrtg] Re: Changing Interval

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Sep 25 01:23:35 MEST 2001

Ted,

They'll look ok, as long as your counters don't wraparound.  What you should do is look into moving over to RRDTool.  You can read about my experience here - http://www.geocities.com/paulcwilliamson/mrtg

Paul

>>> "Ted Warthers" <t409409 at hotmail.com> 09/24/01 18:47 PM >>>

Hi,

I've a MRTG system that has about 5 or six months of
historical data online. Recently our mrtg statistics
have been taking longer than our normal interval of
five minutes. If I change the interval value to 10
or 15 minutes will my historical graphs look right?
If not is there a clean way to do this with mangling
my graphs? Thanks for any info.

TW