[mrtg] Re: Directory[] issues

James Overbeck grendel at interq.ad.jp
Wed Sep 26 15:52:00 MEST 2001

Hello,
	All occurences of mkdir are in the MRTG_lib.pm module, within the
cfgcheck subprocedure. From the bin directory where you have the mrtg
Perl script, go up one directory, then down into lib and then mrtg2.
Cfgcheck is called from indexmaker and mrtg.
	However Directory does not generally contain a full path. Don't forget
the WorkDir directive.

Best regards,
James