[mrtg] Re: Help with Cisco Switches

Randall.Coffelt at tellabs.com Randall.Coffelt at tellabs.com
Thu Sep 27 22:37:38 MEST 2001

When i run this, I recieve the following error.

mrtg /mrtg/data# /usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg /mrtg/cfg/bb6509aswitch.cfg
ERROR: Line 55 ('0.0.0.0' | Eth: '00-00-00-00-00-00' ###) in CFG file
(/mrtg/cfg/bb6509aswitch.cfg)  does not make sense
mrtg /mrtg/data#

If i comment out that line i get it on the next "interface".
SOOOOoooooooo

what am i doing wrong?????