[mrtg] Re: MRTG methodology

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Fri Sep 28 15:50:46 MEST 2001

I have WhatsUp Gold polling around 300 devices in total every 60 seconds and
MRTG polling just over 250 devices every 5 mins the average traffic usage is
just 2.2k
(I also use the link for telnet and TFTP)

It's not a lot of traffic for the information you get back.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.