[mrtg] Re: Growright doesn't work

Jamie Starkel jamie at ktua.com
Tue Apr 2 18:25:07 MEST 2002

The way I have it set up is through a script I got off this site:
http://206.117.246.1/RH7X-mrtg-howto7.htm

The part where it calls cfgmaker is where I added my global options. How
would I need to change that to make the growright work?
(Kind of new to mrtg)

At 05:17 PM 4/2/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>If you have specified the Options[] parameter within a target then it will
>ignore the global parameter.
>
>i.e.
>Options[_]: growright, bits
>.
>.
>.
>.
>Options[deviceA]: nopercent, noo
>
>DeviceA will not have growright and bits configured for it.
>you will need to do...
>
>Options[deviceA]: nopercent, noo, growright, bits
>

>HTH
>
>Dave

-
Jamie Starkel
Network Administrator
KTU+A Landscape Architecture
jamie at ktua.com

"Me fail English? That's unpossible!" - Ralph Wiggims 'The Simpsons'